Pak Army Lady Cadet Course LCC Jobs Announce Latest Jobs 2022 For Females || Lady Cadet Course Announce Different Jobs on Different Scales || If Candidates Wants to Apply For Lady Cadet Course Jobs i Will Advised You Read this Page Completely and also with his complete page Details. Pak Army Lady Cadet Course LCC Jobs
|Educations||Bachelor’s, Graduation, Masters.|
|Age Limit||18 – 28 years|
|Last Date||27 June 2022|
|Apply Procedure||only online|
|Domicile||All Over Pakistan|
Pak Army Lady Cadet Course LCC Jobs:
So that candidates have knowledge about Lady Cadet Course Jobs and also with his eligibility Criteria in this blog I will show you complete details about Lady Cadet Course. Such as How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, and also with all tests of Lady Cadet Course. Then Candidates Can Apply From Overall Across Country and also with specific Cities Candidates Can Understand Complete Details of Apply and other Facilities Completely Mentioned in the below page. Pak Army Lady Cadet Course LCC Jobs
Here are the lady cadet course requirements, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply for LCC-21.
- Only females can apply for LCC jobs.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
- Minimum Height Required 5ft’ (152.4 cm)
- At least 16 years of education is required.
- Candidates must be graduated from HEC recognized universities.
- Minimum CGPA: 2.5 out of 4 or minimum 62.5% Marks in the annual system.
- Minimum height: 5’
- Weight: as per body mass index
- Vision: as per Pakistan Army Order 11/82
- Running test: 1.6 km in 14 minutes.
Pakistan Army has announced the following category of selection for Lady Cadet Course 21:
|Army Services Corps (ASC)||– MSc/ MS in Contacting and Procurement OR MBA/ MS Finance|
– BSc/ BS in Food Nutrition and Human Nutrition
|Corps of Signals and IT (Sigs-IT)||BS/ BE in the following:|
– Software Engg
– Computer Engg
– Computer Science
– System Engg
– Information tech/ Security
– Cyber Security
|Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)||BE in the following:|
– Electronics Engg
– Avionics Engg
– Aerospace Engg
|Corps of Ordnance (Ord)||– BE / BSc in Textile Engineering|
– MBA (Supply Chain Management)
|Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR)||– BS/ MS / Ph.D. Peace & Conflict Studies|
– BS/ MS in Films and TV Production
– BS/ MS in Journalism
– BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in Media Studies
– BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in International Relations
– BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in Defence and Strategic Studies
|Judge Advocate General Branch||– LLB with minimum 2 years of Practice|
How to Apply:
- All students can visit Pak Army website https://joinpakarmy.gov.pk/ Or Click Here for online submission of applications.
- Applicants must read of advertisement during the submission of online applications.
- Online applications shall be filled till 27 June 2022.